Oven S’mores Dip Recipe
This cast iron s’mores dip recipe is a quick and easy way to enjoy s’mores with no campfire required. For rainy days, below zero days, blazing hot days, any day you would like to share s’mores indoors. You only need a few ingredients to make this easy recipe that’s perfect to share.
Ingredients For Cast Iron Skillet S’mores
- Small Cast Iron Skillet (we used the Lodge 6.5″ Cast Iron Skillet)
- Butter (less than 1 tbsp for greasing)
- 1 package of 6 full size Hershey Chocolate Bars (you can also use a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips instead)
- Bag of Large Marshmallows (won’t need the entire bag cut and place as you go)
- Goodies to Dip like Graham Crackers, Strawberries, Shortbread Cookies, Pretzels etc.
Prep The S’mores Dip
Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
Grease the cast iron skillet with butter.
Break apart the chocolate bars and place in the bottom of the cast iron skillet.
Place the marshmallows down on top of the chocolate bars in the skillet.
Enlist little helpers to place the marshmallows into the pan. You might be missing a few marshmallows after this.
Continue placing marshmallows down until all of the chocolate on the bottom of the skillet has been covered. Try to fit as many marshmallows on there as you can.
Place uncovered skillet in the oven for 10 minutes or until the marshmallows are slightly browned.
Enjoy immediately with graham crackers, fruit, cookies, pretzels, etc.
The kids heard the kitchen timer ding and they were in the kitchen ready to test it out in no time.
As you can see, this s’mores dip recipe is a definite crowd pleaser.
Check out some of our other fun dessert ideas like our Caramel Popcorn With Chocolate Drizzle Recipe.